Corporate and Tax
Legal and Tax Advice That Adds Value.
Your company's success depends on its having a solid foundation. Building such a foundation requires careful planning and legal safeguards of all your plans - both nationally and internationally. Our experience and relationships provide support in every area of commercial and tax law with strategies and solutions that add value. Our consulting services begin with a company's incorporation or acquisition and extend all the way to its sale or succession arrangements. We assist you with contract design, restructuring, intellectual property protection, and financial reorganization.
Our expertise comprises a number of sectors, such as industrial, trade, banks/stock exchanges, and real estate. And given that practically every transaction in commercial law has tax implications, we put a special focus on your tax situation.
Our services include in particular:
- Advice on choosing a suitable legal form for your company and preparation of documents of incorporation (articles of incorporation, organizational regulations, etc.)
- Contract editing (employment contracts, lease agreements, loan agreements, licensing agreements, sales agreements, etc.)
- General terms and conditions (GTCs)
- Shareholder agreements
- Intellectual property rights consulting
- Registering and defending intellectual property rights
- Agreements for the sale and purchase of stocks/partnership interests
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Letters of intent
- Performing due diligence reviews
- Creating restructuring concepts
- Consulting and planning for succession arrangements
- Mergers, asset transfers, demergers, and transformations of companies and foundations
- Changes in the commercial registry
- Assuming seats on boards of directors
- Administering the secretariat of boards of directors, preparing and conducting general assemblies