Family Law and Inheritance Law
With Deep Roots in Family Law and Inheritance Law.
We have a long history of in-depth, absolutely confidential, and comprehensive consulting in family and inheritance law. In the same way that we steward and safeguard large family assets across generations, we are here for individuals and families who are dealing with legal questions involving marriage, cohabitation, adult protection, children's rights law, and adoption law.
In inheritance law, we help you with everything from creating a will and concluding a contract of inheritance to creating a foundation, preparing an estate inventory, estate administration, executing a will, distributing an estate, and legal representation in the event of estate litigation.
Our services include in particular:
- Marital agreements, cohabitation agreements, asset agreements under the Same-Sex Partnership Act
- Advanced care directives and powers of attorney
- Estate planning
- Wills and contracts of inheritance
- Asset transfers during your lifetime
- Estate inventories
- Contracts on estate distribution
- Acting as executor of wills, estate distributions